Hello beautiful people from the Internet!
Do you ever find a makeup product that you really REALLY like? Love the finish, the formula, how easy it is to apply? But then you see the price tag, and you see that the product is waaaaay more expensive than you thought so you just leave the product on the shelf and just quietly walk away like nothing every happened. Then I have a really exciting post for you today: DUPES! We all love high-end looking makeup but not all of us can actually spend hundreds on it so! I have decided I would find different drugstore products that could be dupes of popular high-end products 🙂
Disclaimer: I have compared the products either buying the high-end product, going to a store and actually trying it there (I know, embarrassing) or either I know someone who has the expensive product so I have tested it at their house. For that reason, I am just going to be showing you the dupes I found 🙂
- Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 Resurrection Palette. As I mentioned on my last post (If you haven’t read it yet, you can check it out here!) this palette can easily be the Anastasia Beverly Hills “Renaissance” dupe. Some colors in the palette are really similar or the exact same one! The only difference is that one palette retails for £8 for 32 shades and the other 14 shades for £41…
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Concealer. This product is the exact dupe of Nars “Radiant Creamy Concealer”, the only difference between them is the finish they have. The Maybelline product doesn’t dry your skin as much as the Nars concealer, which I prefer. The Maybelline concealer retails for £8,99 and the Nars one, £23.
- Lottie London Slay All Day Liquid Lipstick. The craze for the Kylie lip kit is real, but what if I told you I have found the EXACT shade of one of her popular colors “Maliboo”. The dupe is Lottie London Slay All day Liquid Lipstick in the shade “Werk it”, the thing that I have found a bit different is the formula the lipsticks have, as the Kylie is a little bit more creamy when you apply it, but they all have the same finish. As with Kylie’s lip kits, you can buy Lottie’s products separately or as lip kits. Lottie’s lipstick retails for £5,99 just the lipstick and £9,99 for the lip kit. Kylie’s retail for £23.
- Makeup Revolution “Moon Glow Nights”. I am obsessed with highlighters, I just love them so much, and usually, big brands such as MAC, Becca, Anastasia Beverly Hills… used to have the craziest and coolest colors, but now, drugstore brands are starting to add different shades and colors to their highlight collection as well. When I first saw the Becca’s “Prismatic Atheist Highlighter” I thought it was the prettiest highlighter I had ever seen, then I saw the price. It retails for £38. So I had this mission of finding the perfect dupe for it, I ended up finding it, the Makeup Revolution “Moon Glow Lights”. In my opinion, the latter is even more blinding than Becca’s, and it is only £3.
- #ProArtist Professional London nº9. I know I have said this A LOT of times, sorry I repeat myself but I am in a warm-toned makeup obsessed phase so I am always trying to look for new warm colors to add in my collection, three months ago I bought MAC’s “I’m into you” eyeshadow, three months later, I found a really similar color at Superdrug… £2… I had paid £16… for almost the same color. What made me feel even more stupid was, they have the same texture, both of them are easy to blend, only difference? It has MAC on the front of the package…
That’s it for today’s post! Hope the dupes helped some of you that don’t want to spend a lot of money on beauty products! If you want to know when my next post is up and be updated make sure you follow my blog and follow my social medias!