Hell0 beautiful people from the Internet!
2016 was great, and I got to visit a lot of new places but I have a new traveling list that I would like to share with you. Keep in mind I am only 19 years old, so my income is not good at all, so hopefully if I can go to at least two or three I’ll be a happy girl! 🙂
Also, just in case someone thinks I don’t know it, I am aware that some of the destinations are countries and others are cities. Some places I know for sure which city I want to explore, but others I just want to explore the whole country, that’s why! 🙂
With that being said, LET’S GET INTO IT.
- Switzerland. To be honest, I don’t care which city, village, town… I just know I want to go there. I have always found that the surroundings are absolutely incredible so I really REALLY want to visit it.
- London. I AM GOING TO LONDON IN A WEEK. I was there when I was about 8 or 9 years old, but I don’t remember anything so… I decided that after my finals, I would give myself a little “gift” and buy tickets to go to London for 4 days. I am going to be traveling alone, so I can share my first alone trip thoughts with you!
- Rome. I went for only a day when I was 11 because I was doing an Italy tour in 8 days, soooo we can say I did not see a lot of things. I really want to go back and explore a little more.
- Brussels. Don’t ask me why, I’ve always wanted to visit it, something about it attracts me 🙂
- Lapland. I mean do I really need to explain why do I want to go there? SANTA CLAUS.
- Norway/Sweden. NORTHERN LIGHTS. I mean, I have always wanted to see northern lights so I feel like this countries are the best to see them.
- Santorini. No explanation needed. Just look at the picture.