Hello beautiful people from the Internet!
I’m Carla and I’m a 20 year-old girl from Barcelona. I am currently studying Tourism & Hospitality, when I graduate I want to be an event organizer and hopefully eventually I become a full-time travel and fashion blogger.
I created this blog to share my love for travel and fashion, beauty. I have a slight obsession with Polaroids, neutrals and Instagram (@carlacasanovas). I am a coffee and dog lover (I would pet every single dog if I could).
I have divided my blog in different sections, each one of them has a different logo at the end of the post, so it’s easy to know which topic is it related to.
- LIFESTYLE. A post with this logo will be basically a lifestyle post. I will be talking about random topics that are not my main ones such as products I would like to share with you, tips (not related to travel and fashion), something that has caught up my eye…
- TRAVEL. Most of my posts have this logo at the end. I will be posting a lot about “Guides” in different cities, my “24h” segment, amongst others…
- FASHION. As I’ve mentioned before, I also love fashion so I’m going to be sharing with you some OOTD’s, Guide for Dummies, how I style different items…
- MUSIC. Music has always been really important for me, I started playing the piano when I was 7 years old, and haven’t stopped since then. I love exploring and discovering new music, so I’ve created my musical month segment, in which I’ll be sharing with you my favorite songs for that month.
- FOOD. I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH. I am not the healthiest person on Earth, but I do like to eat my veggies and fruits every once in a while. I have really quick and easy things to cook that may take less than 15 minutes to prepare, so I’m going to be sharing that and my favorite recepies in this category. 🙂
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any posts make sure to follow me on my social media and make sure to follow my blog!
So that is everything! hope you guys enjoy my blog and you stick around!
P.S This logo is only for the about section… fancy, huh?